Did you know that your eating habits affect your body’s functioning more than you think? But choosing the type of food It may cause the body to function very well. Or it may increase the risk of causing serious disease without realizing it.
5 serious diseases from inappropriate ” eating habits “
- Stroke and heart disease
- Eat foods that are high in fat, sugar, and salt.
- Drink alcohol regularly
- Eat spicy, sweet, salty, or high-fat foods.
- drink alcohol or energy drinks
- High blood pressure
- eat salty food (more than 2,000 milligrams of sodium per day)
- Eat fast food regularly, such as potato chips, pizza, and fried chicken.
- Abdominal obesity
- Eating more food than the body needs
- Eat baked goods regularly
- Drink beverages that are high in sugar regularly. http://ufabet999.com
- Eat grilled food or regularly smoked food (Carcinogens are caused by smoke from incomplete combustion. when oil drips onto the grill)
- eat processed food Ready-to-eat food Regular pickled items
- Eat fried food repeatedly
Therefore, you should avoid these eating habits. Focus on fresh fruits and vegetables, white meat such as chicken (with skin off), fish, and exercise regularly. and get enough sleep It will help us have good health and reduce the risk of various serious diseases.